• Toggle action makes it quick and easy to use
• Durable compnents hold up under harsh environments
• Can be used in 8 inch hollowcore or larger
• Meets 5,000 lbs. load requirements
• Tested to meet ANSI Z359.1
In the past, safely tying off when working with precast concrete has been challenging – until now. The Guardian Fall Protection “Hollow Core Precast Concrete Anchor” allows for a single user to tie off safely with a reusable anchor. Toggle action makes the product quick and easy to use. Durable components hold up under harsh environments and meets 5,000 pound load requirements. This product can be used in an 8 inch hollowcore or larger and as a range of 1.5 to 3.5 inches of concrete thickness. The anchor is composed of aluminum and stainless steel components and tested to meet ANSI Z359.1. The bolts in this product require a 1 inch impact drill bit to install and holes must be kept at least 1 foot away from the edge or corner of the applied concrete structure.
There are no reviews yet.