• Used as fall arrest of fall restraint
• Supplied with all necessary fasteners
• For use on pitches ranging from 7/12 to 12/12
• Cost effective and versatile
• Attaches to 2×4 and 2×6 top plates
The Guardian Fall “WA-Anchor” is used as a fall arrest system of fall restraint. This product provides safe vertical anchorage access when performing siding, external wall construction, such as window installation and painting. These anchors can be left in place or removed from service after construction is complete. The product attaches to 2×4 and 2×6 top plates by drilling through the top chord and securing to the wall plate using 4 16d sinkers. This anchor is supplied with all necessary fasteners.
There are no reviews yet.