• (1) Kernmantle Rope Horizontal Lifeline System
• Easy to install
• Complete HLL kit
• Lightweight and durable
• Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
• Length: 100′
• Lifeline Material(s): Kernmantle
• Material: Galvanized steel and kernmantle
• Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
• Max # of Users: 2
• Weight: 19.25 lbs
The Guardian Fall Protection Kernmantle Rope Horizontal Lifeline System is a temporary, reusable, two-person system designed for Fall Arrest applications. It includes (1) Kernmantle Rope, (1) Ultra-Sack storage bag, (2) O-rings, (2) cross arm straps, (1) rope tensioner, and (2) self-closing and self-locking carabineers. The Ultra-Sack is convenient, durable, and ideal for transporting equipment around the jobsite, and also offers protection from contaminants. The two cross arm straps function as durable anchorage connectors that can be reused in multiple applications. Always ensure that all aspects of horizontal lifeline installation, inspection, and maintenance are supervised by a Qualified Person.
There are no reviews yet.