• (25) Pitch Pro Anchorage Connector, Black Powder Coated Steal
• Easy install for temporary or permanent applications
• Designed for sloped-roof asphalt shingle
• Durable for repeated installations
• Suitable for wood, metal, or concrete substrates
• Powder-coated steel
• ANSI Z359.18-2017, ANSI A10.32-2012, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910 compliant
• Capacity: 1 User – 130-420 lbs
• Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
• Minimum Service Temperature: -30F
• Weight: 0.85 lbs
The Guardian PitchPro is a fall protection anchor designed for sloped-roof asphalt shingle construction. The PitchPro is a great solution for both new and existing construction, and its low-profile installation makes it an excellent choice for permanent applications. Its oversized connection point makes attaching and detaching easy and bind-free. Made from robust powder-coated steel, the PitchPro resists damage from repeated installations and ensures the longest possible lifespan. The PitchPro is available in black, brown, or gray.
There are no reviews yet.