• (1) 25′ Self-retracting lifeline
• Specifically for leading edge work
• The ideal position of a retractable is directly overhead
• Adding the integrated shock pack to the retractable lifeline will help reduce the impact forces of the cable
• Comes with Shock Pack and Removable Protective Cover
• 25 foot long retractable cable
• Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.14-14, ANSI A10.32-12, • OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
• Worker Capacity Range: 130-420 lbs.
• Connector Material(s): Zinc-plated steel
• Lifeline Material: Galvanized steel
The Guardian Fall Protection “Edge Series Heavy Duty Retractable” is designed to be used specifically for leading edge work. With an integrated shock pack attached to the cable lifeline, the retractable will keep the arresting forces below 900 pounds; while at the same time reduce the amount of impact forces on the cable lifeline itself. The ideal position of a retractable is directly overhead. Often, contractors will place a retractable on the deck and use it at foot level. Almost all retractable lifelines on the market are not allowed to be used in this manner if the worker is exposed to a leading edge hazard. Adding the integrated shock pack to the retractable lifeline will help reduce the impact forces of the cable as it comes into contact with the leading edge.
There are no reviews yet.