• Incorporates Tux design by combining a harness within a vest
• Sleeves can be easily removed
• Outer shell is designed to protect you from the rain and wind
• Harness legs tuck away when not being used
• Ideal for individuals who do not work in a harness all day
• Guardian Fall Protection warrants to the purchaser that all products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Obligation under this warranty is limited to product replacement for the period of (2) years from the date of installation or use by the owner, provided that this period shall not exceed two (2) years from the date of shipment. This warranty is not transferable. No other person or firm is authorized to assume or assign for Guardian Fall Protection any other liability in connection with the sale or use of our products. Furthermore, this warranty is void if any product is changed or altered in any way or if the product is used in a manner other than for which it is intended. This warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship; it does not cover conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse or accident. All returns to Guardian Fall Protection must have a return authorization which is obtained from our Customer Service department. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
The Guardian Fall Protection “Jacket Tux” incorporates tux design by combining a harness within a vest. The jacket’s sleeves can be easily removed. The jacket comes with pockets and an outer shell is designed to protect you from the rain and wind. Accessory flaps are designed to prevent rain from getting inside the jacket. Harness legs tuck away when not being used. This product is especially ideal for individuals who do not work in a harness all day. XL size is built specifically for individuals whose height ranges from 5’4” to 6’6” and whose weight ranges from 220 to 340 pounds.
There are no reviews yet.