• Class II Hi-Visibility material
• Polyester material is coated to resist fading from UV Rays
• Meets standards for ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 for roadside work
• Lime Green in color
• Guardian Fall Protection Product
• Guardian Fall Protection warrants to the purchaser that all products are free from defect in material and workmanship at the time of shipment. Obligation under this warranty is limited to product replacement for the period of (2) years from the date of installation or use by the owner, provided that this period shall not exceed two (2) years from the date of shipment. This warranty is not transferable. No other person or firm is authorized to assume or assign for Guardian Fall Protection any other liability in connection with the sale or use of our products. Furthermore, this warranty is void if any product is changed or altered in any way or if the product is used in a manner other than for which it is intended. This warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship; it does not cover conditions resulting from normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse or accident. All returns to Guardian Fall Protection must have a return authorization which is obtained from our Customer Service department. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
Another innovation by Guardian Fall Protection, our popular “Hi-Visibility Tux Harness” now comes with zip on and off long sleeves, giving the worker even greater visibility. This harness is a class II Hi-Visibility material and composed of polyester material that is coated to resist fading from UV rays. This product meets standards for ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 for roadside work. Medium size is built specifically for individuals whose height ranges from 5’0 to 6’2” and whose weight ranges from 140 to 240 pounds.
There are no reviews yet.