• 2 ideally positioned chest attachment textile loops
• Shoulder & leg straps have combination buckles for easy adjustment
• Web keepers on shoulder straps for easy placement of free lanyards
• Specially cushioned mesh net has been used for better shock absorption & comfort of the user.
• A Guardian Fall Protection Product
The Guardian Fall Protection “Cyclone Construction Harness” is an ideal combination of fall arrest, work positioning, rescue and rope access applications. An industry first shoulder adjustment feature allows for an extremely comfortable fit. The Cyclone Harness can be used for ascending a ladder inside a Wind Turbine. Trauma straps are included as a standard. Designed with the unique X-back which leaves the harness straps tangle free. This product posses two ideally positioned chest attachment textile loops and one dorsal attachment D-Ring for fall arrest. XL size is built specifically for individuals whose height ranges from 5’4” to 6’6” and whose weight ranges from 220 to 340 pounds. The “Cyclone Construction Harness” also includes: 2 lateral D-rings, fully adjustable shoulder/chest strap/leg straps/waist belt, tool holder loops at the back, and an ideally positioned sit-strap for extended comfort.
There are no reviews yet.