• (1) Big Boss Horizontal Lifeline
• Easy to install
• Lightweight and durable
• Length: 82′
• Lifeline Material(s): Polyester
• Material: Powder-coated aluminum and polyester
• Min. Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs
• Max # of Users: 4
• Weight: 20 lbs
• Applicable Standards: ANSI Z359.1-07, ANSI A10.32-12, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, OSHA 1910
The Guardian Fall Protection Big Boss Horizontal Lifeline is a temporary, reusable lifeline system that can be used by up to 4 workers simultaneously in Fall Arrest applications. It may span up to a maximum 82′, and includes a rope bag for easy transportation and storage. This system can be easily set-up by just one person, but always ensure that all aspects of horizontal lifeline installation, inspection, and maintenance are supervised by a Qualified Person.
There are no reviews yet.