• (1) MAX Descender
• ANSI Z359.4 2013, OSHA 1926 Subpart M, EN341:2011/1A, EN1496:2006 Class A
• Symmetrical design for bi-directional operation
• Sealed housing prevents moisture and dirt contamination
• Models for 330 or 660 lbs. max capacity
• Power-assist rescue option (drill not included)
• Max Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
• Powered Rescue: No
• Length: 195′
The MAX Descender is a versatile constant-rate descender for assisted or unassisted rescue operations. MAX CRDs can be anchored above the victim to allow top control of the descent via the safety rope, or attached to the rescuer to allow self-controlled descent. The MAX’s CRD device limits unassisted descents to 1.6′ – 6.5’/s with no user involvement. The 8:1 ratio wheel also allows raising the user/victim by hand, and PR models accommodate an approved drill for powered recovery.
There are no reviews yet.